McDVOICE Survey FAQ
- What do I need to do if I don’t have my McDonald’s ticket with me?
Answer: You need a recent McDonald’s receipt to take the mcdvoice poll. You need a receipt to take part in the customer poll.
- When does McDonald’s shut down?
Answer: McDonald’s is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- When does McDonald’s usually start serving customers?
Answer: Everyone knows that McDonald’s restaurants are open all the time.
- Who are the people who own McDonald’s?
Answer: Ray Kroc is the only person who owns McDonald’s fast food restaurants since 1995.
- Can you keep track of how many McDonald’s there are?
Answer: You can find more than 39,198 McDonald’s in 119 different countries.
- How come my McDonald’s poll doesn’t work?
Answer: You won’t be able to take this mcdvoice poll if you’ve taken more than 5 surveys based on receipts from the same store in the last month.
- Question: Where can you get McDonald’s gift cards?
Answer: You can buy a McDonald’s Arch Card on the McDonald’s website (www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/services/arch-card.html), as well as at Safeway, Kroger, Giant Eagle, Kohl’s, Ahold, Food Lion, and Amazon.
- I have a gift card to McDonald’s. How much money is on it?
Answer: You can check the amount on your gift card by going to www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/services/arch-card.html on the official McDonald’s website.
- Why is it important to have a McDonald’s poll code?
Answer: Just enter the 26-digit survey code from your McDonald’s receipt to get into the poll.
- Where does McDonald’s find the people who take their surveys?
Answer: McDonald’s gives rewards to people who fill out their surveys.
- When you fill out a McDonald’s form, what do you get in return?
Answer: McDonald’s survey takers might get free food in return for their time and thoughts.
- Does McDonald’s poll code consist of a series of numbers?
Answer: There is a 26-digit poll code on the back of a McDonald’s receipt.
- When people give McDonald’s workers high marks, what do they do with that information?
Answer: A McDonald’s worker might get a bonus if their name comes up often enough in customer comments.
- Does McDonald’s know who took the poll and why?
Answer: McDonald’s won’t use the information from the polls in a way that could be used to find out who filled them out.
- What do you get for free when you fill out the McDonald’s survey?
Answer: When you buy one, you get a free egg McMuffin or Quarter Pounder with cheese.
- What happens when a negative report is sent to McDonald’s?
Answer: McDonald’s will do everything they can to make things right when people tell them about bad situations through surveys.
- What is the length of time that McDonald’s survey cards are good for?
Answer: McDonald’s lets customers use their survey codes for the poll for up to 7 days after the date of purchase.
- How many times a month can I take the McDonald’s monthly survey?
Answer: A McDonald’s customer can only take part in a maximum of five polls per month.
- Where can I find the McDonald’s form for making a complaint?
Answer: You can tell McDonald’s how you feel by going to www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/contact-us/restaurant-feedback.html.
- Can you tell me how much an egg McMuffin from McDonald’s costs?
Answer: An egg muffin from McDonald’s will cost you about $2.79.
- How do I get through the McDonald’s survey quickly?
Answer: You won’t have to spend more than five minutes on McD’s poll.
- How do I use the code I got from the McDonald’s survey?
Answer: Show the poll validation code at any participating McDonald’s to get your prize for giving feedback on your customer experience.
- How do they check those McDonald’s poll coupons?
Answer: McDVoice checks the poll vouchers because the codes contain a lot of information.
- How do I use my phone to fill out the McDonald’s survey?
Answer: You can’t rate or review McDonald’s through an app.
For More Information Visit McDVOICE